"ACCESS TO VET" - with Competence Development and Skills Recognition -
KA2 STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
AGREEMENT N° 2017-1-DE02-KA204-004213
- Hungary Békés Megyei Kormányhivatal
- Ireland BALLYMUN JOB CENTRE CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED
- Spain Cámara Oficial de Comercio, Industria y Navegación de Granada
- Italy Associazione Artistica Culturale “A Rocca”
- Romania AJOFM COVASNA
- Hungary Békéscsabai Szakképzési Centrum
The major aim of the project is to mutually become acquainted with the best practices applied – by the 6 organisations of this international partnership – in the fields of developing transversal skills needed both for employment and learning, and the recognition and validation of prior knowledge with a purpose of enhancing.
- Support unskilled job-seekers with low level of education and people in public work in acquiring a vocational qualification needed for employment in the primary labour market.
- Identify and validate knowledge acquired in non-formal learning.
- Made attractive also for adults unsuccessful in formal education, services and trainings adapting to individual needs in a better way
- Try to approach the objectives set in the Europe 2020 Strategy
- Increasing the number of adults participating in training and improving labour-force competitiveness,
- Acquiring vocational qualifications demanded by the labour market for individuals who have low level of education, are unskilled or have outdated professional skills
- Improving the employment situation of unskilled job-seekers who have low level of education and do not have professional knowledge to be easily converted in the labour market and employees endangered with unemployment.