F.O.R.Z.A project presents
“AroundEU Erasmus+ Networking Event”
Join us for the first edition of “AroundEU Erasmus+ Networking Event” presented by F.O.R.Z.A project!
This event is taking place in Sicily in the city of Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto (ME).
Eprojectconsult and A Rocca NGo are organizing this event aiming to share knowledge and ideas to create a living network of organizations active in EU projects.
The goal is to stimulate conversations and actions about the project topics, namely the digital transformation of youth work and the entrepreneurial potential of social media marketing as a new form of youth employment, and discuss new project proposals within the Erasmus+ KA2/KA3 program.
The event will be highly interactive, it will include collaborative sessions and roundtables that will help participants and partners to develop project ideas and increase capacity and knowledge in the EU project design.
Event Name: AroundEU Erasmus+ Networking Event
Date: October 26th – 28th, 2023
Location: Jalari Park Museum, Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto (ME), Sicily
Hosted by Eprojectconsult and A Rocca NGO, this event aims to foster collaboration among organizations engaged in EU projects.
Throughout the event, you can look forward to:
- Interactive sessions designed to facilitate collaboration and idea generation.
- Engaging roundtable discussions that encourage insightful conversations and fresh perspectives.
- Opportunities to nurture project ideas and enhance your capabilities in EU project design..
Participation is limited to selected organizations that meet at least two of the following criteria:
- Previous experience in designing Erasmus+ KA2/KA3 projects.
- Keen interest in submitting an Erasmus+ KA2/KA3 project in 2024.
- Possession of at least one project idea that can be developed into an Erasmus+ KA2/KA3 proposal.
We inform you that the costs of the management, training, and the coffee breaks are entirely covered by the project.
Sign up for the event by filling out the following form. We will review your applications and send a confirmation email only to the selected participants.
We can’t wait to welcome you to the event!