ACCESS TO VET
2nd International meeting, Granada, Spain, March 8th and 9th 2018
The second meeting was held on March 8th and 9th 2018, Granada, Spain, where Antonino Pietrini and Loris Saporita represented our organisation and project’s outcomes during the project time.
The meeting was organized by Cámara Oficial de Comercio, Industria y Navegación de Granada
“ACCESS to Vet” is implemented to raise the knowledge of VET education benefits and, through this, raise the number of participants in VET education and lower unemployment percentage.
The topics of the meeting are presenting the work done so far by each partner, carrying out the evaluation process by questionnaire and also introduction of the methods and best practices applied in the field of developing transversal skills and validating knowledge acquired in non-formal training.
As mentioned before, in this project we are focusing on evaluation, so these processes are led by us.
Considering Work programme and project tasks:
- Partners were all together reviewing the workplan and the Grant chart of the project and commenting on the activities that have to be completed by the end of the project.
- Regarding the project workplan, project coordinator explained that by the end of the project, a Project Impact Document will be prepared as a final result and it will be based on the professional reports compailed by all partners after every project meeting
Isabel Contreras Ocana, representing the Chamber of Commerce of Granada was presenting the different initiatives and projects that the Chamber has developed in the field of training on and improvement of Transversal competences.
In particular, Isabel presented the following projects:
– KeySTART2Work Erasmus + project www.keystart2work.eu
– TRAINVET4JOBS: Leonardo da Vinci project addressed to supporting the role of VET professionals to improve the trainees employability
– Vetwork – Network to strengthen the relation between VET and the world of work at the governance and implementation level
After the presentation all partners commented on the similarities and differences with the similar initiatives that they have in their respective countries and analysing the possibilities for implementing similar initiatives in their countries.