Multiplier Event – SMILE
Barcellona P.G., Jalari Park Museum
It took place on the 9th of November 2017 from h 18.00, in the premises of the Jalari Park Museum, the Thematic Seminar we organized in the frame of the Erasmus+ KA2 Project “Smile – Sustainable Microbrewers Learning across Europe”.
This event was designed to promote to a specific target group, the Intellectual Outputs produced so far from Smile activities.
A Rocca and EProjectConsult organizations invited to participate around 30 professionals, working on the food & beverage sector, who will have the opportunity to meet and taste the beers produced by 4 regional microbrewers: Paul Bricius, Alveria, Horus Mylae and Epica.
Below the agenda of the meeting:
18:30 – 20:30
- Presentation of the project research on existing provision/pathways;
- Presentation of gap analysis and elaboration of needs;
- Project presentation, project objectives and benefit to the target group;
- Presentation of the microbrewers Paul Bricius, Alveria, Horus Mylae and Epica;
- Beer tasting;
- Recruitment of members interested to join the network & 1st training events;
Expected results: it will generate awareness of SMILE project, and specifically of the ‘SMILE’ platform. Moreover, it will give the opportunity to the people invited, to create new network, exchange their experiences and possibly work on new ideas.
Here a video summary of the meeting. Have a look!