We’re having an intensive week in Bulgaria due to the project “Entrepreneurship and Innovation for Youth” in the frame of the Erasmus Plus Programme Key Action 2 in collaboration with the Organization for Scientific and Practical Development of the Students (ONPRS) – Bulgaria and the A Rocca Association – Italy.
It’s very important for us to take part in a project which aim is to stimulate the entrepreneurship spirit for a higher employment and to start of business initiatives.
The project will last until the first half of 2016.
We’re working hard in the development of the project activities:
- Building a project management team.
- Implementing analysis “Study of entrepreneurship and factors for development of youth SMEs.
- Compilation and publication of a practical guide in the field of entrepreneurship.
- Organization and implementation of 3 transnational partners project meetings.
- Blended mobility “Doing business with Bulgaria.
- Creation of an electronic platform – eTwinning entrepreneurial platform.
- Organizing two exhibitions of young entrepreneurs in Bulgaria and Italy – Speed Networking Events.
- Organization of two conferences for the dissemination of intellectual products in Bulgaria and Italy – EIY Conference.
- Dissemination of results.
We will provide updated information of the project. Stay tunned!