On the 11th August 2014, EProjectConsult International Department with cooperation with Dombóvári Apáczai Csere János Szakközépiskola és Kollégium, welcomed 5 participants of the Erasmus + program in the frame of the “Acquiring new IT techniques in Europe” project. The subject of the placement for participants was IT sector at the Associazione A Rocca c/o EProjectConsult.
EProjectConsult International Department always tries to combine both studies and travelling. For this reason, participants not only gained useful knowledge in their working area, but also had the opportunity to take part in the following cultural programmes:
- Excursion to Savoca and Taormina
- Excursion to Mount Etna
- Excursion to Milazzo
- 15th August – ‘Ferragosto’ Festival
- 17th August – Festival of ‘Night of San Rocco’
- 18th August – ‘Espressivamente’Festival
By participating in the international project, under Antonino Zumbo, the tutor, supervision, they:
- Acquired knowledge in the HTML/CSS/Jquery API and both MySQL and PHP. They also developed the ability to use programs such as Photoshop.
- Developed the ability to select the appropriate information to transfer to mobile device devices such as iPhone, iPads and others on systems based on WordPress CMS.
- Gained skills in designing the layout, navigation of websites, script conversion, creation of visual elements, which include the font, the color scheme, any graphics or other elements.
The evaluation of the project is excellent. Employees of the “A Rocca” Association hope it was a rich and useful experience for all participants. The monitoring team did its best in order to satisfy the expectations of each participant and to ensure the communication with the sending organization at each stage of the project. We were always ready to offer help, advices and solve any doubts with our guaranteed 24-hour availability; in any case they needed some assistance.
At the end of the project, participants received “A Rocca placement certificate” and EUROPASS.
Most importantly the participants gained professionally experience in their sector, so that they will be more competitive in the labour market in Hungary.
Consequently, the participants seemed to be satisfied with this project. According to their opinion, it was an interesting and useful experience. We are satisfied because due to their participation in the programme, the participants have enriched their professional experiences. We hope we can continue our cooperation with Dombóvári Apáczai Csere János Szakközépiskola és Kollégium!