SMILE – The 4th meeting, Norwich UK
28th & 29th of June 2018
It took place in Norwich, UK, at Open Youth Trust, 20 Bank Plain, the 4th meeting in the frame of the Erasmus+ KA2 project SMILE Sustainable Microbrewers Learning Across Europe.
This time we were hosted by Inn Training Ltd., the project partner from UK. It was a two days meeting during which many points were discussed in order to proceed implementing all the activities inside the project.
The meeting was coordinated by Mr. Michael Ward from (MEAG) Ireland
Here are the main activities during the meeting:
- Agreement Final presentation of course on website.
- Final Decision and schedule for translation
- Final details and schedule for certification
- Agreement strategy for dissemination and impact
- Final decision on pilot testing
- Final decision on seminar in Brussels
- Ownership & Strategy for Smile after Erasmus
Also, all Partners were provided update on activities since meeting in Czech Republic, Including Multiplier Reports.
Erasmus+KA2 “SMILE” The 4th meeting, Norwich, UK ultima modifica: 2018-07-11T15:52:10+02:00 da