sales, marketing and telecommunication sector
EProjectConsult and “A Rocca”, in cooperation with Colegio San Juan Bosco hosted from the 14th of October to the 11th of December 2015 a group of students from Sevilla, Spain in the frame of Erasmus+ programme. During the project named “Skills Per Tutti” we hosted 4 selected participants. The internship were in the field of sales, marketing and telecommunication, thereby they gained working experience in their professional field and become acquainted with the traditional Italian and Sicilian way of labour.
In the free time they had chance to visit some beautiful places in Sicily, and know Italian cuisine thanks to the local restaurants.
- Cultural awareness: working with people from a diverse range of background and culture.
- Initiative: react to an unexpected situation and make a suggestion how things could be improve.
- Responsibility: good self-management involves being punctual, flexible, getting work done on time and being willing to improve your own performance.
- Communication skills: Development of specialized Italian language skills.
- Dealing tactfully with customers concern: solve complaints an queries from customers
Specific Skill acquired:
- Knowledge and understanding of the core principles of economic situations in SMEs and the
nature of market economy;
- Understanding the concept of economic efficiency and the profit maximization principles within a SME;
- Learn the ability of independent working and implementation of tasks related to economic sector;
- Service orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Improvement of communicational and interpersonal skills;
- Strong research skills, by collecting, organizing, understanding and using data;
- Critical thinking about the economic context of the market and competitors
We believe that the project has been highly successful, and we hope that it was a rich and useful experience to all participants. Employees of the “A Rocca” Association have done their best to satisfy all needs and requests from each and every participant, and to ensure that the communication with the sending organization is seamless. We were always ready to offer help, advice and solutions to all upcoming problems, while providing 24/7 availability in case any urgent assistance was needed.
At the end of the project, participants received “A Rocca placement certificate” and EUROPASS. Most importantly the participants gained professional experience in their sector, so that they will be more competitive in the labour market in Spain.
Consequently, the participants seemed to be satisfied with this project, and from their evaluations it is clear that they feel it was an interesting and useful experience. We are satisfied with the seemingly flawless success of the project and hope that we can continue our cooperation with Colegio San Juan Bosco.