hairdressing, selling and technician of advertising
From the 3rd of April to the 17th of April, Eprojectconsult and “A Rocca”, in cooperation with Zespół Szkół Zawodowych i Licealnych im. dra Kazimierza Hołogi w Nowym Tomyślu, hosted 15 students and one accompany person from Nowy Tomyśl, Poland in the frame of Erasmus+ KA1 Mobility project for higher education students and staff.
The project was titled “W stronę nowoczesnego kształcenia”. The internships were in the field of hairdressing, selling and technician of advertising, thereby they gained experience in their field of studies and become acquainted with the traditional Italian and Sicilian labour techniques.
In the free time they had chance to visit some beautiful places in Sicily, including Savoca, Taormina, Jalari Park Museum and know Italian cuisine thanks to the local restaurants. We hope that their experience of living abroad was unforgettable and enriching in the cultural way.
Specific skills acquired – Hairdresser
While in hairdressing, the following skills have been acquired during the two weeks spent here:
- Professional use of the equipment in hairdresser’s salon
- Using formulas to perform hairdressing treatments
- Performing hair care treatments
- Keep work stations clean and sanitize tools such as scissors and combs.
- Cut, trim and shape hair or hair pieces, based on customers‟ instructions, hair type and facial features, using clippers, scissors, trimmers and razors.
- Analyze patrons‟ hair and other physical features to determine and recommend beauty treatment or suggest hair styles.
- Bleach, dye, or tint hair, using applicator or brush.
Specific Skill acquired – Seller:
Knowledge and understanding of the core principles of economic situations in SMEs and the nature of market economy;
- Understanding the concept of economic efficiency and the profit maximization principles within a SME;
- Learn the ability of independent working and implementation of tasks related to economic sector;
- Service orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Improvement of communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong research skills, by collecting, organizing, understanding and using data;
- Critical thinking about the economic context of the market and competitors
Specific Skill acquired – Technician of advertising:
- Video editing
- Graphic Design
- Logo creation
- Advertising and marketing activities;
- Office’s activities, back office activities;
- Team working and individual working;
- Addressing problems and troubleshooting;
- Improved communication skills in foreign languages.
At the end of the project, participants received “A Rocca placement certificate”.
We hope that they have learned new techniques and methods that will be valuable in their future workplace and will help them to stand out in in the Polish labour market.
Consequently, the participants seemed to be satisfied with this Erasmus project, and from their evaluations it is clear that they feel it was an interesting and useful experience. We are satisfied with the seemingly flawless success of the project and hope that we can continue our cooperation with Zespół Szkół Zawodowych i Licealnych im. dra Kazimierza Hołogi w Nowym Tomyślu,
EProjectConsult wishes them good luck in their future paths!