From the 14th of September to the 12nd of October, EProjectconsult and “A Rocca”, in cooperation with Zespół Szkół Elektrycznych Im. Tadeusza Kościuszki W Opolu, hosted 10 students and a teacher from Opole, Poland in the frame of Erasmus+ KA1 Mobility project for higher education students and staff. The project was titled “Najlepsi Informatycy w Europie”, where participants had the chance to learn the process of creating a website from scratch, as well as developing their skills in other IT- and ICT-related areas.
Their instructor was Emanuele Torre who has many years of experience in creating and designing websites, and he helped them all the way throughout the process. During their time, the students have gained valuable experience in their professions, as well as learning about the Italian way of work and organisation.
In the free time they had chance to visit some beautiful places in Sicily, and know Italian cuisine thanks to the local restaurants.
Skills and professional competences acquired:
- Knowlegde in HTML/CSS/Jquery API and both MySQL and PHP. Ability to use programs such as Photoshop;
- Skills in designing the layout, navigation of websites, script conversion, creation of visual elements, which include the font, the colour scheme, any graphics or other elements.
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources in the field related.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships: learning on developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Ability to restore the information from the databases, debug skills
- Developing social perspectives and being aware of reactions of other co-workers and supervisors.
- Risk analysis: Evaluation of the risk factors and providing the best solution.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Developing intercultural awareness, the respect of diversity and the values of solidarity.
- Learning on making Decisions and Solving Problems.
After the project was implemented the participants all received “A Rocca training certificates” . We hope that the participant has learned new techniques and methods and will help them in their future studies and work. EProjectConsult wishes all participants success in their future challenges!