car mechanics sector
EProjectConsult and “A Rocca”, in cooperation with STREDNÁ ODBORNÁ ŠKOLA AUTOMOBILOVÁ, hosted from the 5th of April to the 26th of April 2015 a group of people from Bratislava, Slovakia in the frame of Erasmus+, KA1 Mobility Program. During the project named “To Europe for education” we hosted 5 selected participants. The training programme was in the field of car mechanics; thereby the interns gained experience in their field of studies and became acquainted with the practical life of a car mechanic, car electrician and body painter.
The participants had the opportunity to learn skills needed for a future professional career in this field.
In the free time they had chance to visit some beautiful places in Sicily, and know Italian cuisine thanks to the local restaurants.
Practical competences acquired:
- Fault diagnosis of vehicle: control of clutch, brakes & gear; final drive; knowledge of the electronic system; color mixing; grinding of filler.
Skills and competences related to Automotive Engineering:
- Automotive services and repairs by performance problems and services requested;
- Checking vehicle maintenance records;
- Equipment maintenance issues;
- Identifying warranty and service contract coverage;
- Estimating problems by the symptoms and how to deal with them;
- Taking car test;
- Identifying dealership policy and supply issues.
After the project was implemented, participants received “A Rocca placement certificate” and EUROPASS. We hope that they have learned new techniques and methods that will be valuable in their future workplace and will help them to stand out in the Slovakian labor market. EProjectConsult wishes them good luck in their future paths!