Health and Health Care
EProjectConsult and “A Rocca”, in cooperation with CIFP ANXEL CASAL, hosted from the 12th of May to the 19th of May 2015 two people from Coruña, Spain in the frame of Erasmus+, KA1 Mobility Project for school education staff. During the project named “Europa Next Station: Vocational Training Network” we hosted 2 selected participants.
The training programme was addressed to teaching staff participants in the field of Health and Health Care, and it was containing training practice and job shadowing in one Pharmacy, as well as one study visit in local hospital. The participants had the opportunity to develop their skills regarding their professional career in this field. The training was implemented in the town of Barcellona P.G.
In the free time they had chance to visit some beautiful places in Sicily, and know Italian cuisine thanks to the local restaurants.
- The overall goal of this mobility has been achieved: the training of teachers of Secondary Vocational Cycle to update their skills and thus adapt their teaching to the needs of the productive sectors, improve the skills and employability of students.
- Enhance the professional development as teachers in order to increase the quality of education and training.
- Establish contacts with different companies for future joint projects to increase mobility opportunities based on student learning.
- Check and study “in situ” the professional environment in which to pursue their activities the Pharmacy Technician and Pharmacy in Italy.
- Analyze the positive and negative points having the establishments as possible destinations for the implementation of practices of students, compared to target companies of our country.
- Understand and assess what kind of business or health centers collaborate with schools, and how it carries out monitoring of students.
- Increasing capacities, attractiveness and the international dimension of the center, so that it can offer activities and programs that best meet the needs of students abroad.
- In addition, the contacts established in the destination country for future projects will exchange and mobility of students in our center, increasing internationalization and quality of cooperation projects with other institutions at European level.
- Updating and acquiring knowledge of work practices in a pharmacy and a hospital Pharmacy
Stage at Maiorana Stefano Mauro Pharmacy
- Observe and familiar with the work done at the pharmacy, with special attention to issues that may develop pharmacy technicians and pharmacy, such as:
The structure and organization of the pharmacy.
Labor and ethic habits in the development of professional activity.
Application of techniques of communication and marketing.
Management and control of the warehouse.
Performing administrative operations.
The pharmaceutical management (recipes).
Dispensing of pharmaceuticals and cosmeceuticals.
Promoting healthy habits.
- Visit at Hospital Pharmacy at PRESIDIO OSPEDALIERO NUEVO CUTRONI ZODDA, Vía Cattafi, CP: 98051 Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto.
Structure and organization at this Hospital Pharmacy.
Dispensing pharmaceuthical productos and sanitary products.
Management and control of the warehouse at a Hospital.
The pharmaceutical management (recipes) at a Health Italian service.
Skills and professional competences acquired:
- Familiarization with the work done at the pharmacy, with special attention to issues that may develop pharmacy technicians and pharmacy;
- Knowledge about the structure and organization of the hosting companies;
- Experience in labour and ethic habits in the development of professional activity;
- Application of techniques of communication and marketing;
- Management and control of the warehouse;
- The pharmaceutical management (recipes);
- Dispensing of pharmaceuticals and cosmeceuticals;
- Promoting healthy habits;
- Development of basic laboratory operations;
- Improvement of skills related to teaching practice;
- Better understanding of the practices, labour market and the country of destination education system;
- Enhancing the quality of teaching and activities on behalf of students in teaching and in conducting their practices in workplaces;
- Better understanding of the interconnections between education and the labor market in other countries of the European Union.
After the project was implemented, participants received “A Rocca placement certificate” and EUROPASS. We are satisfied because due to their participation in the programme, the participants have enriched their professional experiences. We hope that they have learned new techniques and methods that will be valuable in their future workplace and will help them to stand out in the Spanish labor market. EProjectConsult wishes them good luck in their future paths!