The team at EProjectConsult and A Rocca are delighted to invite you to this year’s International Online Contact Seminars for Erasmus+ KA1 (KA121 – KA122 – KA131)!
This year, we have planned contact seminars in English, Polish, Spanish and French, on the following dates:
- 29th of November – English h14:30 CET
- 30th of November – Polish h 17:00 CET
- 1st of December – Spanish h 11:00 CET
- 2nd of December – French h 11:00 CET
The Contact Seminars will be held over Zoom and will feature advice on how to prepare for a 2022 mobility project, updates you should know about, how to apply for an EU project, and training on Erasmus+ KA1 project management. The seminar intends to educate and facilitate collaboration between educational institutions and experienced project managers.
- Provide an opportunity to build a long-term partnership with reliable and recognised organization with a proven track record of project management and dissemination;
- Give information and training on project management in the frame of the Erasmus+ KA1 Program (KA121 – KA122 – KA131).
- Learn how best to carry out the dissemination of projects;
- Cover what the European Commission’s climate priorities mean for you: Sustainable and Green Erasmus projects.
Any participant representing a European school (teachers, leaders or project managers) or representatives from any related institution in the field of education and training are eligible to attend the seminar. A maximum of two participants from any one institution may attend.
There will be four seminars in different languages: English, French, Spanish and Polish. Each session will feature a testimonial from a past project participant, with plenty of opportunity for interaction and questions.