car mechanics sector
The team of the Associazione Art. Cult. “A Rocca” and Eprojectconsult International department hosted a group from Bratislava, Slovakia in the frame of Erasmus+ programme. We hosted 3 selected participants, one accompanying teacher and one visiting teacher) during the project MECHANIK OF EUROPEAN QUALITY. During the internship, they were capable of carrying out instructions accurately and methodically in the field of Car Mechanics and demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of mechanical and or electrical components.
In the free time they had chance to visit some beautiful places in Sicily, including Messina, The Eolian Islands, Milazzo, Siracusa, Noto, Etna, Taormina, Palermo, Cefalu and know Italian cuisine thanks to the local restaurants. We hope that their experience of living abroad was unforgettable and enriching in the cultural way.
Duties performed by the interns:
- Examination of vehicle and machine Systems.
- Periodic servicing of vehicle and machines.
- Replacement and replenishment of components and units.
- Identification and repair of faults in vehicles, machine components and systems.
- Implementation of diagnostic tests.
- Evaluate information and data interpretation of technical information.
- Correct use of tools and equipment.
- To work within the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act
At the end of the project, participants received “A Rocca” placement certificate”.
Most importantly the participants gained professional experience in their sector, so that they will be more competitive in the labor market in Slovakia.
Consequently, the participants seemed to be satisfied with this project, and from their evaluations it is clear that they feel it was an interesting and useful experience.