commerce, electricity, computing and administration
Final project report
The team of the Associazione Art. Cult. “A Rocca” and Eprojectconsult International department, in cooperation with CIFP César Manrique hosted a group from Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain in the frame of Erasmus+ programme. We hosted 4 selected participants during the project named “MÓVILIDADES PARA PRÁCTICAS PROFESIONALES EN EUROPA”. The internship were in the field of commerce, electricity, computing and administration, thereby they gained experience in their field of studies and become acquainted with the traditional Italian and Sicilian way of labour.
In the free time they had chance to visit some beautiful places in Sicily, including Aeolian Islands, Palermo and Cefalu, Etna and Catania, and know Italian cuisine thanks to the local restaurants. We hope that their experience of living abroad was unforgettable and enriching in the cultural way.
Language skills and competences:
- Skill to use in practice, in the work environment Italian language
- Knowledge and skill to use the Italian terminology related to the fields related
Organisational skills and competences:
- Get to know and use in practice the rules of the organization and work culture in Italy
- Ability to organize the workplace according to the occupational safety and health rules and the tasks realization according to the workplan
- Ability to effectively to communicate and cooperate on the team
Social skills and competences:
- Development of intercultural competence through the work and leisure time activities in the international group
- Information about the situation and employment opportunities on the Europen labor market
- Increase the vocational competences, mobility and motivation to work on the European labor market
At the end of the project, participants received “A Rocca” placement certificate” and EUROPASS.
Consequently, the participants seemed to be satisfied with this project, and from their evaluations it is clear that they feel it was an interesting and useful experience. Most importantly the participants gained professional experience in their sector, so that they will be more competitive in the labor market in Spain. We are satisfied with the seemingly flawless success of the project and hope that we can continue our cooperation with CIFP César Manrique.