Final project report
The team of the Associazione Art. Cult. “A Rocca” and EProjectConsult International department, in cooperation with Colegio San Juan Bosco took the role of intermediary partner for a group of people from Seville, Spain in the frame of Erasmus+ programme.During the project named “SKILLS PER TUTTI” we hosted 6 selected students. The internship was in the field of administration, thereby they gained experience in their field of studies and become acquainted with the traditional Italian and Sicilian way of labour.
In their free time they had chance to visit some beautiful places in Sicily, including Etna and Catania, and know Italian cuisine thanks to the local restaurants. We hope that their experience of living abroad was unforgettable and enriching in the cultural way.
Language skills and competences:
- Skill to use in practice, in the work environment Italian language
- Knowledge and skill to use the Italian terminology related to the administrative field
Organisational skills and competences:
- Get to know and use in practice the rules of the organization and work culture in Italy
- Ability to organize the workplace according to the occupational safety and health rules and the tasks realization according to the workplan
- Ability to effectively to communicate and cooperate on the team
Social skills and competences:
- Development of intercultural competence through the work and leisure time activities in the international group
- Information about the situation and employment opportunities on the Europen labor market
- Increase the vocational competences, mobility and motivation to work on the European labor market
At the end of the project, participants received “A Rocca placement certificate”.
Consequently, the participants seemed to be satisfied with this project, and from their evaluations it is clear that they feel it was an interesting and useful experience. We hope that they have learned new techniques and methods that will be valuable in their future workplace and will help them to stand out in Spain labor market.
EProjectConsult wishes them good luck in their future paths!