hairdressing and catering sector
The team of the Associazione Art. Cult. “A Rocca” and EProjectConsult International department, in cooperation with Stredná odborná škola-Szakközépiskola took the role of intermediary partner for a group of people from Šaľa, Slovakia in the frame of the Erasmus+ programme. During the project, named “The development of vocational knowledge, skills and competences during practical mobilities of the students of Secondary Vocational School in Šaľa” we hosted 4 selected students. The internship was in the sectors of hairdressing and catering, thereby they gained experience in their field of studies and become acquainted with the traditional Italian and Sicilian techniques.
In the free time they had chance to visit some beautiful places in Sicily, and know Italian cuisine thanks to the local restaurants.
- Techniques of hair styles: straighten, curl, brushing, etc.
- Upholding hygiene, security, protection and ergonomics techniques policy at a workplace
- Consultation with the clients and providing with the recommendations regarding hair care at home.
- Autonomously serving with full understanding of the required technics and their implementation on the workplace
- Maintaining a safe, hygienic and secure of the working environment
- Excellent communication with staff, management and clients
- Organizational discipline and teamwork
At the end of the project, participants received “A Rocca placement certificate” and EUROPASS. We hope that they have learned new techniques and methods that will be valuable in their future workplace and will help them to stand out in Slovakian labor market.
The group had also the opportunity to take part in a truly Sicilian harvest feast in Parco Museo Jalari.
EProjectConsult wishes them good luck in their future paths!