The team of the Associazione Art. Cult. “A Rocca” and EProjectConsult International department, in cooperation with Optimus Hellas took the role of intermediary partner for group of people from Katerini, Greece in the frame of Erasmus+ programme. During the project named “Competitive Actions in Agrotourism”.
From 16th of October to 21st of October 2016 we hosted 15 selected experts and staff members working in the agrotourism sector for some job shadowing activities and study visits.
In the free time they had chance to visit some fabulous places in Italy, including Florence, Pisa, San Gimignano and Siena. Throught this mobility they had chance to know Italian cuisine thanks to the local restaurants. We hope that this experience was helpful and culturally fulfilling.
Job-related skills and competences:
- Biological and conventional cultivation of grapes. Vine cultivation techniques, pruning systems, phytol-sanitary methods etc.;
- Wine production. Estimation of the most appropriate time for harvest. Production of red wines, white wines, DOC wines;
- Quality control and quality assurance systems in wineries.
- Communication Plan & Product placement – branding, marketing plan/export plan.
- Commercial negotiation technique.
Social skills and competences:
- Information about the situation and employment opportunities on the European labor market;
- Increase the vocational competences, mobility and motivation to work on the European labor market
At the end of the project, participants received “A Rocca placement certificate”. We hope that they have learned new techniques and methods that will be valuable in their workplace and will help them to stand out in Greek labor market.