During the period from 5th of February – 26th of February 2015, EProjectConsult staff found the placements aimed at mobility for VET learners and staff in the framework of the Erasmus+ Programme Key Action 1 under the “Vocational practice in Italy – new quality of young workers in Lodz Province” project. 10 participants had possibility to spent 3 weeks in Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto and do their internships in the fields of carpentry, thereby they gained experience in their field of studies.
Below, we list the companies that provided the placement:
1. Falegnameria La Spada Giuseppe – Contrada S. Andrea, 173, 98051 Barcellona P.G. (ME);
2. StilLegno – Via Barcellona Castroreale, 163, 98051 Barcellona P.G. (ME);
3. Associazione culturale etnografica ambientale Jalari – Contrada Jalari Frazione Maloto, 98051 Barcellona P.G. (ME)
4. AricòSrl – Via Statale Oreto, 178, 98051 Barcellona P.G. (ME);
Skills and professional competences acquired:
• Ability to work individually and in team.
• Ability to work abroad/with foreign colleagues.
• Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships: learning on developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
• Development of specialized Italian language skills
• Development of specialized carpentry techniques and particular Italian techniques in this field
• Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources in carpentry sector.
• Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
• Developing social perspectives and being aware of reactions of other co-workers and supervisors.
• Paying full attention to what other people are saying and taking the time to understand the points being made.
• Simultaneous management of multiple schedules.
After the project was implemented, participants received “A Rocca placement certificate” and EUROPASS. We hope that they have learned new techniques and methods that will be valuable in their future workplace and will help them to stand out in the labour market of Poland. EProjectConsult wishes you good luck in your future paths!