General description of the project “Entrepreneurship and Innovation for Youth” 2014-1-BG01-KA205-001633
The project is going to ease the starting of a small business of young people from Bulgaria and Italy and will help strengthening new business initiatives from partner organizations in the two countries.
The main activities of the project are:
- Making an analysis of market opportunities, regulatory requirements and procedures for business development in both countries;
- Designing and implementing 3 partnership meetings for 4 representatives of the participating organizations;
- Organizing a combined short-term physical mobility with virtual mobility for young people (10 days online course in basic skills and competencies in the field of entrepreneurship and 5 days practical training in Bulgaria) for 15 participants;
- Designing two exhibitions (speed networking events) for 30 young entrepreneurs in Bulgaria and Italy;
- Compilation and publication a handbook with practical guidance in entrepreneurship;
- Dissemination of results of two conferences with 50 participants.
Specific goals of the project
- Improving the basic skills abilities in the field of entrepreneurship;
- Sharing experience and good practices, and creating of new business contacts;
- Stimulating the creativity and initiatives of the young people for starting an enterprise.
“Entrepreneurship and Innovation for Youth”
Entrepreneurship And Innovation For Youth 4 ultima modifica: 2017-08-07T08:49:34+00:00 da