Date & Time: Friday & Saturday (22th & 23th July, 2022)
Location: Varna, Bulgaria
Hosted by: SDRUZHENIE EKSPERTEN PUL – BULGARIA
A series of events will be organized in 4 European countries in the coming year 2023 – Bulgaria, Italy, Serbia and Greece, giving people from the target groups the opportunity to experience outdoor adventures or challenge themselves. A key project activity is building an online platform that will allow everyone to create and share adventures from their end, encouraging physical activity and promoting local nature.
Main issues discussed:
- The progress on the Sport platform;
- Requirements for organizing and implementing multiplier events;
- The progress of implementing the intellectual outputs;
- Dissemination strategy of the project and its activities.
- Promoting healthy lifestyle through grassroots outdoor sports
spending active time in the nature.
- Increasing the physical activity levels of the target groups
- Involving hiking, multi-day trekking, geocaching and other activities
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.