Senior bridge - information, communication, understanding
Key Action 2. Small-scale partnerships in the adult education sector
Agreement number 2021-2-PL01-KA210-ADU-000049154
The main goal of the project:
Building among the participants – 40 people aged 60+, competences useful in recognizing disinformation in social media, shaping communication and digital competences and attitudes related to civic involvement of seniors in relation to the knowledge and skills obtained in the course of the project.
Main results of the project:
- min. 40 recruited active participants of the project – 20 in Chełm and 20 in Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto
- 1 Developed Support Program with a complementary training module
- 200 full-value survey results and 20 results of in-depth interview questionnaires constituting the basis of the prepared program.
Target group of the project:
- Residents of Chełm and Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto, over 60, regardless of age, sex, health, education, and economic situation.
- People with more free time, active before retirement, interested in the city’s affairs, wishing to develop, gain knowledge and join environmental activities.
- People who feel the need to participate in educational and integrating activities, who are close to the idea of lifelong learning.