Job offer for EProjectConsult
EProjectConsult – Istituto Europeo di Formazione e Ricerca, opened a vacancy for the position of Project Coordinator
- A good command of English, both spoken and written.
- A good knowledge of a second Language (ES and/or FR and/or DE) both spoken and written
- A good knowledge of a third Language (PL, CZ, HU, SK, LT, LV, EL, etc) both spoken and written (would represent an asset).
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree preferably in education, marketing, political science, or any other related subject.
- Good understanding of IT tools MS Office (especially Excel, Power Point and Word), Google docs, Trello.
- Good organizational skills, since success in this role will depend upon forward planning and pro-activity.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Interest to work in a multicultural environment.
- Candidates should be enthusiastic and motivated with the desire to learn and maintain a high level of quality in their work.
The employee will start his/her position as project coordinator in the frame of the Erasmus+ Program – subsection KA1:
- managing the daily contact with international partners (mainly schools, foundations, training centers operating in the educational sector);
- preparing all the supported documents functional to the implementation of the mobility projects in Sicily and Italy;
- contacting potential customers and designing a long-term marketing strategy;
- assisting the team in project drafting as well as on application revision.
Previous experience in european project management is a plus.
OFFER AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We offer an initial 4-6 months test contract, assisting you on finding accommodation in shared flat in Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto.
- This position is based in Sicily (Italy) in the city of Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto
- Starting date: as soon as possible.
- Successful candidates will get the conversion of the test contract into a work full time contract governed by Italian law and subject to renewal depending on project funding, an exciting working environment and various opportunities to evolve.
HOW TO APPLY
SEND YOUR CV PLUS A MOTIVATION LETTER TO firstname.lastname@example.org
THE MOTIVATION LETTER SHOULD SHOW HOW YOUR BACKGROUND, EXPERIENCE AND INTERESTS FIT THE TASKS PLANNED FOR THIS POSITION.
Deadline to apply: until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.