SMILE – The Third meeting
(11th – 12th December 2017)
It took place in Prague, at Kodaňská Office Centre, the third meeting in the frame of the Erasmus+ KA2 project SMILE Sustainable Microbrewers Learning Across Europe.
This time we were hosted by Glafka s.r.o., the project partner from Czech Republic. It was a two days meeting during which many points were discussed in order to proceed implementing all the activities inside the project.
The meeting was coordinated by Mr. Michael Ward from (MEAG) Ireland who introduced two new associate partners from the Strode College, UK, and the I.T. Carlow, Ireland, who will help the partners with the development of the intellectual outputs of the project.
It was discussed also about the Multiplier Events to be organized in each partner Country. As Italian partner, we shared the result of our national event, a Thematic Seminar which already took place in Jalari Park Museum (Barcellona P.G. – Italy) in November 2018.
Here are the main activities during the meeting:
- Sum up of the actions due from the previous meetings & go through the project schedules and project process activities;
- Set the main features regarding the training course to be designed, duration, target, level of EU certification;
- Sharing ideas and guidelines about the implementation of the national Multiplier Events;
- Overview of the SMILE website & social channels for a proper dissemination of the project;
- Discussion of financial & administrative matters.
It was also defined:
- Indicative dates on the 4th partners meeting in UK;
- Set next project activity schedules and future steps to carry on until the fourth project meeting;
- Finalizing the activities currently in progress.
At the end of the meeting the hosting partner took the participant in the city centre of the magic Prague for a visit at the Strahov Monastery Brewery where we tasted their beers and food. Everything delicious!
We are pleased that the 3rd meeting was well-organized and went smoothly with active participations and effective discussions from all of the participants. All partners showed their high commitment and strong engagement to the project implementation although there still have some remaining.
We are looking forward to the next meeting planned for next June in UK!