ERASMUS+, KA220, PARTNERSHIP PROJECT
STRENGTHENING STUDENTS’ WELL-BEING WITH DIGITAL TOOLS (ACTIVE STUDENTS)
KICK OFF MEETING 23-26 AUGUST 2022
On the 24th and 25th of August the Kick off meeting of the Active Students project took place in Lithuania. The meeting, organised by the project coordinator Šiaulių r. Dubysos aukštupio school, was a great occasion for the partners to meet each other in person and discuss the next steps to kick start the project activities.
Even tough the agenda was tight, the partners were able to discuss deeply every single point of it, and they are now ready to focus and work on the project deliverables.
The project is about raising the level of digitalization of teaching and the quality of Physical Education in the EU Countries and we are the lead partner of the first project intellectual output: a multilingual Training Toolkit with tools of Non-Formal Education and guidelines for direct use by teachers and youth workers in PE empowerment programmes based on non-formal learning methods.
The Toolkit will be conceived for a primary audience of teachers and youth workers, but it will be adaptable to the needs of Trainers/Teachers across sports sectors.
Despite the project activities are still focused on the creation of the digital toolkit we are also ready to start working on the e-learning platform.
The meeting also gave the partners a great opportunity to share ideas and useful information about the next activities, such as the online LTTA (Learning, Teaching, Training Activities) whose aims are:
- To raise awareness of mental well-being through sport.
- To direct and stimulate peer-learning and teaching process among students based on the methodology of well-being;
- To raise our students’ comprehension ability by making them active in their own learning process.
- To lead them to think, compare, search and collaborate with each other and share their ideas via these tools.
- To improve the quality of teaching professions with new educational tools.
- To improve the foreign language and digital competencies of our students and teachers.
Next TPM (Transnational partner meeting) will be probably taken place next October in Italy.