Increasing Volunteers' Skills across Europe - InVolvE
KICK OFF MEETING, Ana Liosia, Greece, December 6th -7th 2017
It took place in Ana Liosia, Greece the kick-off meeting in the frame of the KA2 project named “InVolvE”.
We were hosted by the Greek partner TO ERGASTIRI.
All the project partners took actively part in the meeting during which was presented the project as a whole and it were discussed the major points of the Work Programme.
Here are the main activities during the meeting:
- Training activities were defined:
- “How to identify training gaps/needs in our volunteer community” – Training will be held in Potsdam – Germany, 26 – 28 February 2018
- “How to include soft skills in volunteer training course” – Training will be held in Velejne – Slovenia, 19-21 June 2018
- International meetings were defined:
- Razlog, Bulgaria, 29-30 May 2018
- Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto, Italy, 11-12 September 2018
- Alzira/Valencia, Spain 2 – 3 April 2019
- Dissemination and communication strategies were established
- Guidelines for finding best practices were defined
Furthermore, all the partners agreed on the tasks and the role each of them should play for the good result of the project.