International Contact Seminar in Romania, Bucharest
EProjectConsult International department is looking forward to welcome you to the International Contact Seminars Erasmus+ 2022 in Romania, Bucharest.
- To meet new potential partners who would like to apply for new projects for 2023;
- To become acquainted with the services offered by your future Italian partner “A Rocca”;
- Provide an opportunity to build a long-term partnership with reliable and recognised organization with a proven track record of project management and dissemination;
- Give information and training on project management in the frame of the Erasmus+ KA1 Program (KA121 – KA122 – KA130 – KA131 – KA102 – KA105).
- Learn how best to carry out the dissemination of projects.
The structure of the event will be as follows:
- A welcome talk
- An introductory talk about project regulations and any relevant changes
- An overview of our activities
- Each session will feature a testimonial from a past project participant
- Closing remarks
The meeting will be held on 9th November from 10:00-12:00 – Romania, Bucharest.
SCOALA PROFESSIONALA SPECIALA PENTRU DEFICIENTI DE AUZ “SF. MARIA”
Aleea Istru, nr. 6, sector 6, Bucuresti.
The vehicular language will be English.
The Contact Seminar will be conducted by our project coordinators Serena Perdichizzi and Federica Sottile.
We can also provide individual consultancy for participants who would like to implement Erasmus+ mobilities in Italy and to establish a relationship with an experienced partner in KA2.