International Contact Seminar in ESTONIA, Tallinn
EProjectConsult International department is looking forward to welcome you to the International Contact Seminars Erasmus+ 2023 in ESTONIA.
- To meet new potential partners who would like to apply for new projects for 2023;
- To become acquainted with the services offered by your future Italian partner “A Rocca”;
- Provide an opportunity to build a long-term partnership with reliable and recognised organization with a proven track record of project management and dissemination;
- Give information and training on project management in the frame of the Erasmus+ KA1 Program (KA121 – KA122 – KA130 – KA131 – KA102 – KA105).
- Learn how best to carry out the dissemination of projects.
The structure of the event will be as follows:
- A welcome talk
- An introductory talk about project regulations and any relevant changes
- An overview of our activities
- Each session will feature a testimonial from a past project participant
- Closing remarks
The meeting will be held on November 8th from 10:00 -12:00 in Tallinn, Estonia.
A. H. Tammsaare tee 147, Tallinn
The vehicular language will be English.
The Contact Seminar will be conducted by our project coordinator Linda Maciejewska-Pertek and director Nino Pietrini.
We can also provide individual consultancy for participants who would like to implement Erasmus+ mobilities in Italy and to establish a relationship with an experienced partner in KA2.