International Contact Seminar in Czech Republic, Prague
EProjectconsult International department is looking forward to welcome you to the International Contact Seminar Erasmus+ 2017 in Czech Republic, Prague.
The aim of the meeting is:
- to meet new potential partners who would like to apply for new projects for 2017;
- to become acquainted with the services offered by your future Italian partner “A Rocca”;
- to take the opportunity to build a long-term partnership based on a real experience;
- to get a training about the project management in the frame of the Erasmus+ KA1 Program.
Each interested participant will have the opportunity to get tips about project development ideas and process, information about dissemination activities and evaluation strategies. Moreover, you will be able to ask all the necessary information you need about Erasmus+.Participants can have personal meetings with the project managers of EProjetConsult for suggestions and tips about:
- Developing successful EU projects;
- EU project management;
- Project applying process;
- Suitable projects according to the profile of each Organization/School etc.
Participants on the meeting can be representatives from European schools (teachers, leaders or project managers) or representatives from any relative institution active in the field of education and training.
9:00 Registration and greetings
9:30 Presentation of EProjectConsult International Department of “A Rocca” Cultural Association – Background and activities
- Project submitting process.
11:00 Coffee break
- Dissemination of EU mobility projects.
11:45 Personal meetings with participants to talk about:
- Suitable projects according to the profile of each organisation/school etc.
- New cooperation and developing of project ideas
- Creation of project programs’ drafts
- Targeted questions
12:30 End of activities
The vehicular language will be English. Private consultation in Spanish or French will be available.
The attendance will be restricted to a maximum of two representatives per organization.
Participation is free of charge