International Contact Seminar in Slovakia, Banska Bystrica
EProjectConsult International department is looking forward to welcome you to the International Contact Seminars Erasmus+ 2019 in Slovakia, Banska Bystrica.
The aim of the meeting is:
- to meet new potential partners who would like to apply for new projects for 2020;
- to become acquainted with the services offered by your future Italian partner “A Rocca”;
- to take the opportunity to build a long-term partnership based on a real experience;
- to get a training about the project management in the frame of the Erasmus+ KA1 Program.
Each interested participant will have the opportunity to get tips about project development ideas and process, information about dissemination activities and evaluation strategies. Moreover, you will be able to ask all the necessary information you need about Erasmus+.Participants can have personal meetings with the project managers of EProjetConsult for suggestions and tips about:
- Developing successful EU projects;
- EU project management;
- Project applying process;
- Suitable projects according to the profile of each Organization/School etc.
12,00 – 12,30 Registration of participants;
12,30 – 12,40 Opening the conference and welcoming the participants;
12,40 – 13,10 Presentation of activities in the POWER program – presentation of trainees taking part in mobility in Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto;
13,10 – 13,40 Good practices. Model of cooperation between the Sending and Receiving Organization – Antonino Pietrini, Karol Kováč;
13,40 – 14,10 Presentation of the Receiving Organization A. Rocca – Roman Ries;
14,10 – 14,40 Coffee break;
14,40 – 15,00 Discussion on how to organize mobility for students and staff;
15,00 – 15,40 Distribution of materials, talks about possible cooperation;
15,40 – 15,50 Summary of the meeting.
The meeting will be accompanied by a photo exhibition documenting the implementation of internships and apprenticeships under European programs.
The vehicular language will be English. Private consultations in Spanish and Polish will be available.
The attendance will be restricted to a maximum of two representatives per organization.
Participation is free of charge.
Venue: v Strednej zdravotníckej škole, Tajovského 24, 974 29 Banská Bystrica