International Contact Seminar in Romania, Bucharest
EProjectConsult International department is looking forward to welcoming you to the International Contact Seminars Erasmus+ 2019 in Romania, Bucharest.
The aim of the meeting is:
- to meet new potential partners who would like to apply for new projects for 2020;
- to become acquainted with the services offered by your future Italian partner “A Rocca”;
- to take the opportunity to build a long-term partnership based on real experience;
- to get training about the project management in the frame of the Erasmus+ KA1 Program.
Each interested participant will have the opportunity to get tips about project development ideas and process, information about dissemination activities and evaluation strategies. Moreover, you will be able to ask all the necessary information you need about Erasmus+.Participants can have personal meetings with the project managers of EProjetConsult for suggestions and tips about:
- Developing successful EU projects;
- EU project management;
- Project applying process;
- Suitable projects according to the profile of each Organization/School etc.
Participants on the meeting can be representatives from European schools (teachers, leaders or project managers) or representatives from any relative institution active in the field of education and training.
Meeting will take place the 17th of October 2019:
- School name: Scoala Profesionala Speciala pentru Deficienti de Auz “Sfanta Maria”;
- Address : Strada Aleea Istru nr.6, sector 6, 061912 Bucharest, Romania.
10.00 – 10.20 Registration of participants;
10.20 – 10.40 Opening the conference and welcoming the participants;
10.40 – 11.10 Presentation of EprojectConsult – Background and activities;
11.10 – 11.40 Intervention of Mrs. Florica Stoica about her past project with EProjectConsult;
11.40 – 12.15 Coffee break;
12.15 – 13.00 Good practices & workshop: presented by Antonino Pietrini
- Model of cooperation between the Sending and Receiving organisation;
- Developing a successful EU project;
- EU project management.
13:00-14:30 Lunch break;
14.30 – 16.00 Personal meeting with participants, Q&A session, cooperation and project idea developmennt.
We would be glad to see you.
Refreshments and lunch will be served at the break.
The meeting will be accompanied by a photo exhibition documenting the implementation of internships and apprenticeships under European programs.
The vehicular language will be English. Private consultations in Spanish and Polish will be available.
The attendance will be restricted to a maximum of two representatives per organization.
Participation is free of charge.
Venue: School name: Scoala Profesionala Speciala pentru Deficienti de Auz “Sfanta Maria” / Address : Strada Aleea Istru nr.6, sector 6, 061912 Bucharest, Romania