International Contact Seminar in France, Toulouse
EProjectConsult International department is looking forward to welcome you to the International Contact Seminars Erasmus+ 2019 in France, Toulouse.
The aim of the meeting is:
- to meet new potential partners who would like to apply for new projects for 2020;
- to become acquainted with the services offered by your future Italian partner “A Rocca”;
- to take the opportunity to build a long-term partnership based on a real experience;
- to get a training about the project management in the frame of the Erasmus+ KA1 Program.
Each interested participant will have the opportunity to get tips about project development ideas and process, information about dissemination activities and evaluation strategies. Moreover, you will be able to ask all the necessary information you need about Erasmus+.Participants can have personal meetings with the project managers of EProjetConsult for suggestions and tips about:
- Developing successful EU projects;
- EU project management;
- Project applying process;
- Suitable projects according to the profile of each Organization/School etc.
Participants on the meeting can be representatives from European schools (teachers, leaders or project managers) or representatives from any relative institution active in the field of education and training.
Meeting will take place the 10th of October 2019:
- School name: CFPPA Toulouse Auzeville;
- Address : 2 Route de Narbonne, 31320 Auzeville-Tolosane, France.
The meeting will be accompanied by a photo exhibition documenting the implementation of internships and apprenticeships under European programs.
The vehicular language will be English and French.
Venue: School name: CFPPA Toulouse Auzeville / address : 2 Route de Narbonne, 31320 Auzeville-Tolosane, France