KA210-YOU - Small-scale partnerships in youth
Agreement n° 2021-2-ES02-KA210-YOU-000047987
Climate change and environmental degradation are an existential threat to Europe and the world. To overcome these challenges, the European Green Deal will transform the EU into a modern, resource-efficient and competitive economy.
Climate change is happening today, so we have to build a more resilient tomorrow.
The project seeks to address youth-led European green transformation with a creative and sustainable approach through art as a form of youth expression and intelligence. The main project methodology is to use the principles of recycling and upcycling of plastic within a digital format and raise the awareness of climate change through the street-art form of community communication. Having in mind the estimate and indicators of the opportunities that could be created by directing youth work in the fields of recycling, and upcycling as a form of environmental protection, the overall objective of this project is set to contribute to the environment.
What activities are we going to implement?
- Piloting a framework for the digitalization of youth work and promoting the use of ICT in youth work.
- Strengthening the capacities of the partners in the field of green education and art.
- Creating a community of environmental learners, mentors and peer educators.
- Create a web platform that will unite the art and environment.
- Developing 3 online courses ready to be used for workshops in a digital format.
Asociación para la protección del medio ambiente REACT de Valencia REACTVLC (Spain)
Ass. Art. Cult. A Rocca (Italy)
Ecocenter Alapítvány (Hungary)
Our project will be carried out transnationally in 3 countries: Spain, Italy, and Hungary. The Organizations involved in this project are active youth organizations working with diverse groups of young people with fewer opportunities.