Economics and Kindergarten Teaching Sector
EProjectConsult has hosted German participants in the frame of Erasmus+ Programme aimed at VET learners and staff. In cooperation with “Paul-Spiegel-Berufskolleg des Kreises Warendorf – Europaschule”, the “AVE Erasmus – Arbeiten im Vereinten Europa mit Erasmus+” Project was implemented in the Sicily. The duration of the project was for 4 weeks, from the 27th September until the 25th October 2014. The subjects of the placement for participants were in the field of Economics and Kindergarten Teaching. The interns had the opportunity to learn skills needed for a future professional career in the field of their studies.
In the free time they had chance to visit some beautiful places in Sicily, and know Italian cuisine thanks to the local restaurants.
Internship in the Economic Sector – Students of this field were placed in SMEs where it was possible to deal with the economic and business fields of those enterprises, including financial aspects, administration & management, marketing and other.
Skills and professional competences acquired:
- Knowledge and understanding of the core principles of economic situations in SMEs and the nature of market economy;
- Understanding the concept of economic efficiency and the profit maximization principles within a SME;
- Understand the motivations and consequences of trade agreements during the financial decision making;
- Ability of independent working and implementation of tasks related to economic sector;
- Improvement of communicational and interpersonal skills;
- Compare the economic trends of the host country with the country of origin;
- Analyse mathematical and statistical reasoning;
- Strong research skills, by collecting, organizing, understanding and using data;
- Critical thinking about the economic context of the market and competitors.
The placement for Students in Kindergarten Sector was provided by the “Istituto Comprensivo Militi” kindergarten
1. Performing administrative duties such as assistant in school area (libraries, playrooms, kitchen etc.);
2. Selecting, storing and inventorying of classroom equipment (materials, supplies etc.);
3. Demonstrating activities to children;
4. Assisting in preparation and implementation of students’ schedule;
5. Instructing and monitoring students in the use and care of equipment and materials, in order to prevent injuries and damage.
6. Preparing materials, classrooms, and other indoor and outdoor spaces to facilitate creative play and safety.
In conclusion, we were very happy to meet and host participants of Erasmus+ program. The evaluation of the project is excellent. At the end of the project, participants received “A Rocca placement certificate” and EUROPASS. We hope that the knowledge and skills acquired here will be helpful in their future paths!