Call for partners
European Solidarity Corps
Volunteering Teams in High Priority Areas EAC/A01/2019
We are looking for partners, either an Erasmus+ volunteering accreditation or a Quality Label for volunteering ready to be involved in a 18 months project.
Volunteering Teams in high priority areas are projects supporting voluntary activities carried out in groups of young people coming together from abroad to express solidarity by implementing short-term high-impact interventions that address societal challenges in policy areas defined each year at EU level.
For the purpose of this call, the planned activities are expected to address the following policy priorities:
- European cultural heritage
- Response to environmental challenges, including disaster prevention, preparedness and recovery
Organisations participating in European Solidarity Corps projects must:
- Be established in a participating country or a partner country: Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom, Liechtenstein, Iceland, Norway, North Macedonia or Turkey;
- Hold a Quality Label for hosting minimum 10 volunteers
Each partner is expected to:
- Host a solidarity activity for a period of 2 weeks that allow groups of minimum 10/15 participants (according to their quality label capacity) coming from abroad to volunteer
- Select volunteers that will attend the solidarity activities abroad and, on its country
- Host an advance planning visits (APV) to take place prior the solidarity activities
- Attend to the advance planning visits abroad and on its country
- Contribute to the realization of a complementary activity
Do you want to get more information to be involved into the application process?
Please fill in this form.
We will get in contact with you within a week.