EProjectConsult and “A Rocca”, in cooperation with INSTITUTO DE EDUCACIÓN SECUNDARIA CARTUJA, hosted from the 8th April until the 24th June, 2015 a group of people from Granada, Spain in the frame of Erasmus+, KA1 Mobility project for VET learners and staff. During the project named “ERASMUS + Proyecto de movilidad” we hosted 4 selected participants who made internships in local companies. The internships were addressed to students of the speciality of accounting.
In the free time they had chance to visit some beautiful places in Sicily, and know Italian cuisine thanks to the local restaurants.
The students worked in accountant offices, which deal with issues related to business, such as taxation, employment relations, accounting, business and administration etc. These offices may have the function of a consultant in specific areas in large companies or a single external reference role in Small and Medium Enterprises.
- Monitoring the economic trends of the hosting enterprise;
- Conducting research related to the competitive enterprises of the sector (examine market decisions, price analysis,
- competitive products etc.);
- Collecting and analysing data needed;
- Marketing promotion of the enterprise;
- Recording and merchandise ordering;
- Creating statistical charts.
- Knowledge and understanding of the core principles of economic situations in SMEs and the nature of market economy;
- Understanding the concept of economic efficiency and the profit maximization principles within a SME;
- Understand the motivations and consequences of trade agreements during the financial decision making;
- Ability of independent working and implementation of tasks related to economic sector;
- Improvement of communicational and interpersonal skills;
- Compare the economic trends of the host country with the country of origin;
- Analyse mathematical and statistical reasoning;
- Strong research skills, by collecting, organizing, understanding and using data;
- Critical thinking about the economic context of the market and competitors.
After the project was implemented, participants received “A Rocca placement certificate” and EUROPASS. We hope that they have learned new techniques and methods that will be valuable in their future workplace and will help them to stand out in the Spain’s labor market. EProjectConsult wishes you good luck in your future paths!