EProjectConsult and “A Rocca”, in cooperation with OHP LODZ, hosted from 25th June until 17th July 2015 a group of students from Lodz, Poland in the frame of Erasmus+, KA1 Mobility project for VET learners and staff. During the project named “Vocational practice in Italy- new quality of young workers in Lodz Province” we hosted 12 selected participants who had the oportunity to work in local companies.
The internships were addressed to students of the speciality of hairdressing. Thus they got the chance to get professional experience in their field. They knew new techniques of hairdressing and confronted them with the Polish standards.
In the free time they had chance to visit beautiful Sicily, including Milazzo and Taormina and know Italian cuisine thanks to the local restaurants. We hope that their experience of living abroad was unforgettable and enriching in the cultural way.
Job-related skills and competences acquired:
- Using the equipment of hair salon
- Skills to distinguish types of hair and determining their properties
- Skills to identify the hair disorders
- Using formulas to perform hairdressing treatments
- Performing hair care treatments
- Skills to haircut and shaping hairstyles
- Skills to making changes hair color
At the end of the project, participants received ‘A Rocca placement certificate’ and EUROPASS
EProjectConsult wish them luck in their future paths!