Information technology (IT) and agribusiness sector
From the 28th of February to the 26th of March, EProjectConsult and “A Rocca”, in cooperation with Zespół Szkół Ogólnokształcących i Zawodowych im. Stefana Kardynała Wyszyńskiego w Czyżewie, hosted 13 students and one accompany person from Czyżew, Poland in the frame of Erasmus+ KA1 Mobility project for higher education students and staff. The project was titled “ZSOiZ w Czyżewie ku zjednoczonej Europie”. The internships were in the field of Information technology (IT) and agribusiness, thereby they gained experience in their field of studies and become acquainted with the traditional Italian and Sicilian labour techniques.
In the free time they had chance to visit some beautiful places in Sicily, including Savoca, Taormina, Siracusa, Noto, Castroleare and Jalari Park Museum and know Italian cuisine thanks to the local restaurants. We hope that their experience of living abroad was unforgettable and enriching in the cultural way.
- Knowledge in HTML, WordPress CMS, SEO, CSS.
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources in the field related.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships: learning on developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Development of specialized Italian language skills.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Developing social perspectives and being aware of reactions of other co-workers and supervisors.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying and taking the time to understand the points being made.
- The competence of analysing the differences in cultivation techniques between conventional, biological and biodynamic production.
- The competence of analysing plant cultivation techniques used by Italian growers, in comparison with those used by Polish growers.
- The competence of analysing the processing, standardisation and quality control techniques used by the Italian processing enterprises as compared to those already known to be practiced by Polish ones.
- The competence of organizing an export and market plan of agriculture companies.
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources in the field of Agriculture, and especially in the methods of production, processing and marketing of agricultural products.
Language skills and competences:
- Skill to use in practice, in the work environment Italian language
- Knowledge and skill to use the Italian terminology related to the IT profession and agribusiness
Organizational skills and competences:
- Get to know and use in practice the rules of the organization and work culture in Italy
- Ability to organize the workplace according to the occupational safety and health rules and the tasks realization according to the work plan
- Ability to effectively to communicate and cooperate on the team
Social skills and competences:
- Development of intercultural competence through the work and leisure time activities in the international group
- Information about the situation and employment opportunities on the European labor market
- Increase the vocational competences, mobility and motivation to work on the European labor market
At the end of the project, participants received “A Rocca placement certificate”.
We hope that they have learned new techniques and methods that will be valuable in their future workplace and will help them to stand out in in the Polish labour market.
EProjectConsult wishes them good luck in their future paths!