EProjectConsult and “A Rocca”, in cooperation with DAUGAVPILS MEDICĪNAS KOLEDŽA – Daugavpils Medical College, hosted from the 13th of April to 20th of May 2015 a group of people from Daugavpils, Latvia in the frame of Erasmus+, KA1 Mobility project for VET learners and staff. During the project named “Medical nurse’s assistant” we hosted 8 selected participants. The training programme was addressed to learners of the vocational programme in the field of Medicine with specialty: Nursing Assistant.
The interns had the opportunity to learn skills needed for a future professional career in this field.
In the free time they had chance to visit some beautiful places in Sicily, and know Italian cuisine thanks to the local restaurants.
Practical competences acquired:
- Acquaintance with the structure of a medical institutions, with internal rules and regulations.
- Work safety.
- Acquaintance with the hygiene requirements of the medical institutions.
- Ability to fill in the documentation according to the demands of the medical institution.
- Working as a team.
- Improvement of the acquired theoretical knowledge.
- Identification and enhancement of functions of a nursing assistant.
- Obtain practical skills both as a member of the hospital staff and as a member of the team.
After the project was implemented, participants received “A Rocca placement certificate” and EUROPASS. We hope that they have learned new techniques and methods that will be valuable in their future workplace and will help them to stand out in the Latvian labor market. EProjectConsult wishes you good luck in your future paths!