Kindergarden teaching, Management and commerce, Hospitality,
EProjectConsult and “A Rocca”, in cooperation with Paul-Spiegel-Berufskolleg des Kreises Warendorf – Europaschule, hosted from the 27th of September to the 25th of October 2015 a group of students from Warendorf, Germany, in the frame of Erasmus+ KA1 Mobility project for VET learners and staff. During the project named “AVE Erasmus – Arbeiten im Vereinten Europa mit Erasmus+” we hosted 10 selected participants. The training programme was addressed to learners of the vocational programme in the field of Kidergarden teaching as well as other, business-related areas.
The interns had the opportunity to learn skills needed for a future professional career in this field.
In the free time they had chance to visit some beautiful places in Sicily, and know Italian cuisine thanks to the local restaurants.
- Using class meetings to encourage group discussions, social problem solving, and sharing of ideas and information
- Bringing each child’s home culture and language into the shared culture of the classroom
- Developing classroom rules with children
- Planning ways for children to work and play together collaboratively
- Offer comments or nonverbal actions that promote children’s persistence and effort
- Offer specific rather than general comment on the child’s performance
- Display for children a skill or desirable way of behaving
- Help children to work “on the edge” of their current competence
- Directly give children facts, verbal labels and other information.
Management and commerce
- Knowledge and understanding of the core principles of economic situations in SMEs and the nature of market economy;
- Understanding the concept of economic efficiency and the profit maximization principles within a SME;
- Understand the motivations and consequences of trade agreements during the financial decision making;
- Learn the ability of independent working and implementation of tasks related to economic sector;
- Improvement of communicational and interpersonal skills;
- Compare the economic trends of the host country with the country of origin;
- Analyse mathematical and statistical reasoning;
- Strong research skills, by collecting, organizing, understanding and using data;
- Critical thinking about the economic context of the market and competitors.
- Used active learning and communication skills to successfully complete required industry training programs.
- Identified tasks to be completed, set deadlines and worked within constraints to complete tasks in a timely-fashion.
- Recognised and utilised appropriate hygiene rules and adhered to company-specific guidelines and regulations.
- Demonstrated a respect and sensitivity towards customer needs and concerns.
- Anticipated problems in advance and acted to avoid them.
- Communicated in a clear, precise manner in client conversations.
- Used leadership skills to familiarise new staff with procedures and training programs.
- Ensured occupational health and safety regulations were understood and followed.
- Utilised planning skills to ensure all delegated tasks were completed by the close of trading.
- Communicated to all customers the closing-times and relevant information.
- Ensured all items were left securely and in accordance with company policy.
- Rostered team members to meet individual and company needs.
- Planned in advance for scheduled needs and requirements.
- Used questioning and active listening to ascertain and respond to customer needs
After the project was implemented, participants received “A Rocca placement certificate” and EUROPASS. We hope that they have learned new techniques and methods that will be valuable in their future workplace and will help them to stand out in the German labor market. EProjectConsult wishes you good luck in your future paths!