The team at EProjectConsult and “A Rocca” are delighted to invite you to this year’s International Contact Seminar Erasmus+ KA1 2020 – online! This year the event will take place on the 15th December through online video conferencing, and will feature lots of advice on safely preparing for a 2021 mobility project, how to apply for an EU project and training on Erasmus+ KA1 project management. The seminar intends to educate and facilitate collaboration between educational institutions and experienced project managers.
- How to proceed with mobility during a pandemic;
- How best to carry out the dissemination of projects;
- Provide the opportunity to build a long-term partnership with an expert and reliable organization;
- How to get training about project management in the frame of the Erasmus+ KA1 Program.
During the seminars, all participants will receive useful tips and suggestions from the professional project managers of “A Rocca” and EProjectConsult in order to gain additional knowledge in various fields:
- How to safely conduct a mobility project in 2021;
- How to develop a successful EU project;
- EU project management;
- Project applying process;
- How to identify suitable projects according to the profile of each organization/school etc;
- Establishing new cooperation and developing your own project ideas;
- Dissemination and evaluation strategies;
- Answers to target questions.
Follow-up activities (impact and dissemination)
Any participant who can represent a European school (teachers, leaders or project managers) or representatives from any relative institution in the field of education and training are eligible for the seminar. A maximum of two participants from any one institution may attend.
The introductory plenary meeting will be conducted in English. Following this, the session will be further broken down into five different language groups, Spanish, Turkish, Polish, Slovakian and English. Each group will feature a testimonial from a past project participant, with a focus on safely conducting a mobility project in 2021.