IT and Administration sector
The team of the Associazione Art. Cult. “A Rocca” and EProjectConsult International department hosted a group from Cataluña and Aragon, Spain in the frame of Erasmus+ programme. We hosted 12 selected participants during the project 2017-1-ES01-KA102-037312. The internships were in the field of IT and administration thereby they gained experience in their field of studies and become acquainted with the traditional Italian and Sicilian way of labour.
In the free time they had chance to visit some beautiful places in Sicily, and know Italian cuisine thanks to the local restaurants. We hope that their experience of living abroad was unforgettable and enriching in the cultural way.
Skills and professional competences acquired: Administration and IT
- Understanding and executing daily self-working plan, whilst supporting the team.
- Using basic organization techniques and respect the leader-follower relations.
- Recognizing different guest behaviour and basic communication models, tools and different languages.
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources in the field of IT
- Gaining knowledge about installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and application problems, either over the phone or in person.
At the end of the project, participants received “A Rocca” placement certificate
Most importantly the participants gained professional experience in their sector, so that they will be more competitive in the labor market in Spain
Consequently, the participants seemed to be satisfied with this project, and from their evaluations it is clear that they feel it was an interesting and useful experience. We are satisfied with the seemingly flawless success of the project and hope that we can continue our cooperation with.