Final project report
From 23rd to 29th of October 2016 the team of the Associazione Art. Cult. “A Rocca” and Eprojectconsult, in cooperation with Berufskolleg Bocholt-West (Germany) and Ordinul Asistentilor Medicali Generalisti, Moaselor si Asistentilor Medicali din Romania Filiala Iasi (Romania) hosted a group of 4 selected participants for a training in the frame of Erasmus+ programme. The project was in the area of “EU Project design and Management”, which was held at EProjectConsult office, in the town of Barcellona P.G.
The program of the project was structured and divided into different stages.
First of all, here was an assessment of their knowledge and expectations, in order to adapt the methodology for a good outcome of the project.
- to provide new international opportunities for their schools and VET institutes;
- finding a better motivation in approaching their job;
- support European integration with active role of new generations;
- gaining and sharing experience that can be applied for the development of a successful project proposal;
- discovering their talents and to link their gained knowledge to the EU project design and management field.
The training also used non-formal methodology along with theoretical inputs and practical exercises on need analysis, project development, goal setting, networking and action plan, sharing of good practices and example among participants and trainer.
Motivation, self-awareness and technical expertise in application writing increased to a high extent, particularly in an area of the project proposals with specific objectives.
The concrete outcomes of the training were 2 project work, which hopefully will become proposal for the next Erasmus+ deadline:
- – KA1 VET case study: mobility regarding apprenticeships for VET students in childcare focused on primary school
- – KA2 Strategic partnership case study: about health prevention addressed to young people, school staff and nurses.
The participants found very helpful the insight about project design and the possible online tools to be used, as the media and ICT technology was strongly enforced, as a quality point in project management.
Sharing of their own experience at previous jobs, finding new topics and common interests facilitated the establishment of future solid partnership.
At the end of the project, the 4 participants received “A Rocca” placement certificate” , the 2 participants form Romania obtained each a Europass Certificate.