The project “Creativity Crowd” is funded under Key Action 2, Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices. Its project number is 2020-1-BG01-KA227-ADU-095146.
The project aims to address the challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic, particularly in the context of digital transformation and the use of digital tools in creative activities. It acknowledges the impact of the pandemic on various sectors, including education and culture, and emphasizes the need to promote digital skills and active digital citizenship. Key objectives of the project include:
1. Adapting a competence framework in digital creativity based on the European Digital Competence Framework for Citizens (DigComp 2.1) and introducing a model for the validation of acquired skills through an open digital badge for creative skills.
2. Exploring the applicability of digital creativity in different sectors through case studies to foster social integration, sustainable business, and active citizenship.
3. Developing tools to ensure the ethics and integrity of digital content in creative activities, combat fake news, and promote diversity and equality.
Key Target Groups:
The project primarily targets three key groups:
1. Young people and students who actively create digital content.
2. Representatives of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) seeking to optimize their digital creative processes.
3. Teachers and facilitators involved in training related to creativity, culture, and cultural diversity.
The project is expected to yield the following outcomes:
1. An adapted model of competence framework for digital creativity.
2. A self-assessment tool for digital creative competencies based on the framework.
3. A tool for the validation of acquired skills through an open digital creative badge.
4. A report detailing the applicability of digital creativity in various sectors through case studies.
5. A toolbox of resources to ensure the ethics and purity of digital content in creative activities, which will be stored in an Open Digital Repository (ODR) in various formats.
The project is a collaborative effort involving the following partners:
1. Expert Pool (Applicant from Bulgaria)
2. M2C INSTITUT FUR ANGEWANDTE MEDIENFORSCHUNG GMBH (Germany)
3. Eprojectconsult – Istituto Europeo di Formazione e Ricerca (Italy)
As part of the project, interviews were conducted with individuals in the creative industries from Italy, Germany, and Bulgaria who adapted to the digital realm in response to the Covid-19 pandemic. The project also involved editing and documenting these interviews.
In essence, “Creativity Crowd” addresses the digital challenges brought about by the pandemic and aims to enhance digital creativity, foster active citizenship, and ensure the ethical use of digital content in creative activities.