Apply for an EProjectConsult Intership
EProjectConsult – Istituto Europeo di Formazione e Ricerca, opened a vacancy for the position of Intern – Project Support Assistant to the Project manager.
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A good command of English, both spoken and written
- A good knowledge of the English language both spoken and written
- The knowledge of an other language will be considered an asset
- Degree preferably in education, marketing, political science, or any other related subject
- Good understanding of IT tools MS Office (especially Excel and Word), Google docs, Dropbox, Trello
- Good organizational skills since success in this role will depend upon forward planning and pro-activity
- Attention to detail is a must
- Interest to work in a multicultural environment
- Candidates should be enthusiastic and motivated with the desire to learn and maintain a high level of quality in their work
The intern will start his/er position as support assistant in the frame of the Erasmus+ Program:
- Managing the daily contact with international stakeholders (mainly coming from eastern countries);
- Preparing all the supported documents functional to the implementation of the projects in Sicily and Italy;
- Contacting potential customers and organising Infodays;
- Assisting the team in project drafting as well as on partners selections.
OFFER AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We offer an initial 4-6 months unpaid position, assisting you on finding accommodation in shared flat in Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto
- This position is based in Sicily (Italy) in the city of Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto
- You must possess an Erasmus + scholarship
- Successful candidates will get the conversion of the internship into a work full time contract governed by Italian law and subject to renewal depending on project funding, an exciting working environment and various opportunities to evolve
HOW TO APPLY
Send your cv plus a motivation letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
The motivation letter should show how your background, experience and interests fit the tasks planned for this position.
Deadline to apply: until the position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.