Will take place today, 9th of November from h 18.00, in the premises of the Jalari Park Museum, a Thematic Seminar organized in the frame of the Erasmus+ KA2 Project “Smile – Sustainable Microbrewers Learning across Europe”.
This event is designed to promote to a specific target group, the Intellectual Outputs produced so far from Smile activities.
The A Rocca and the Eprojectconsult organizations invited to participate around 30 professionals, working on the food & Beverage sector, who will have the opportunity to meet and taste the beers produced by 4 regional microbrewers: Paul Bricius, Alveria, Horus Mylae and Epica.
18:30 – 20:30
- Presentation of the project research on existing provision / pathways
- Presentation of Gap Analysis and elaboration of needs
- Project presentation, project objectives and benefit to the target group
- Presentation of the microbrewers Paul Bricius, Alveria, Horus Mylae and Epica
- Beer tasting
- Recruitment of members interested to join the network & 1st training events
Will follow, at the end of the Seminar, an International Gala Erasmus+, organized in the frame of the European Vocational Skills Week 2017. In occasion of the Gala Erasmus+, over 200 companies, working in the vocational and educational sector, will receive as a recognition the certificate of “European company”.
This day, full of activities, will generate awareness of SMILE project, and specifically of the ‘SMILE’ platform. Moreover, it will give the opportunity to the companies invited, to network, exchange their experiences related to the Erasmus+ program and the cooperation with Eprojectconsult.
The entry to the event will be free to the public invited to participate.