"ACCESS TO VET" - with Competence Development and Skills Recognition - 2017-1-DE02-KA204-004213
Hungary Békés Megyei Kormányhivatal
Ireland BALLYMUN JOB CENTRE CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED
Spain Cámara Oficial de Comercio, Industria y Navegación de Granada
Italy Associazione Artistica Culturale “A Rocca”
Romania AJOFM COVASNA
Hungary Békéscsabai Szakképzési Centrum
The major aim of the project is to mutually become acquainted with the best practices applied – by the 6 organisations of this international partnership – in the fields of developing transversal skills needed both for employment and learning, and the recognition and validation of prior knowledge with a purpose of enhancing.
- Support unskilled job-seekers with low level of education and people in public work in acquiring a vocational qualification needed for employment in the primary labour market.
- Identify and validate knowledge acquired in non-formal learning.
- Made attractive also for adults unsuccessful in formal education, services and trainings adapting to individual needs in a better way
- Try to approach the objectives set in the Europe 2020 Strategy
- Increasing the number of adults participating in training and improving labour-force competitiveness,
- Acquiring vocational qualifications demanded by the labour market for individuals who have low level of education, are unskilled or have outdated professional skills
- Improving the employment situation of unskilled job-seekers who have low level of education and do not have professional knowledge to be easily converted in the labour market and employees endangered with unemployment.